|1||Job Title||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be
as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except
Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated
|3||Scope of Career
|The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the
period of five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
and may be considered for appointment to the post of
Junior Assistant on regular establishment, in the pay
scale of Rs. 25000-55800 subject to satisfactory
completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak.
|4||Required skill||The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer
– Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
|5||Qualification||Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular
mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC
with minimum 55% in final year.
|6||Age Criteria||For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the
|Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST
category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit
Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be
adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under anycircumstances.
No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order,
Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
- Roster wise vacancies are as under:-
- IMPORTANT DATES:
|Start Date and Time of Registration||26/12/2019, 10:30 AM|
|Last Date & Time of Registration||15/01/2020, 11:59 PM|
MORE DETAILS: CLICK HERE
APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Candidates are requested to carefully read the terms and conditions stated below:
01. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only.
02. The candidates shortlisted for Online / Offline test on basis of their “on line
applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant
certificate at the present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificate shall be
submitted along side original certificates for verification as and when required.
03. The Management reserves the proper to short-list, select and reject any candidates
for Online / Offline Test because the case could also be for selection.
04. The Management reserves the proper to cancel the choice List at any time at its
sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
05. Filling within the post is at the discretion of Management supported suitability of
candidates. The management altogether matters concerning eligibility, acceptance or
rejection of the appliance made, shall be final and management won’t entertain
any enquiry or correspondence during this regard.
06. Persons with Disability as mentioned at Sr. No. 07(II) can apply and shall need to
submit valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing Percentage of disability.
Their applications are going to be considered as per rules of the corporate.
07. The candidates who are given grades in their result (graduation/post-
graduation) shall need to submit a certificate issued by their University/Institute
specifying percentage like the grades obtained by them along side
08. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization
shall need to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned
organization at the time of Online Test because the case could also be, failing which, their
candidature are going to be disqualified.
09. If the chosen candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall
have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of
resuming their duty, failing which, their appointment order shall stand cancelled.
10. Minimum 85% of representation in selection are going to be for local resident of Gujarat
State as per GR dtd.31.03.95. Candidate shall need to submit the Domicile
Certificate of being Resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under
11. Mere submission of application doesn’t guarantee the adequacy of candidature for
being considered for the further selection process.
12. The tentative syllabus for the exam are going to be including but not limited to following
Start Date and Time of Registration 26/12/2019, 10:30 AM
Last Date & Time of Registration 15/01/2020, 11:59 PM
topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
The exam are going to be conducted by On-line / Offline mode considering the amount of
eligible candidates registered On-line portal.
There will be five (5) sections in multiple choice question paper having
approximate weightage for every section:
|Section – 1||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – 2||English Language||20%|
|Section – 3||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section – 4||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – 5||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – 6||Gujarati Language||20%|
“The Question Paper are going to be in English & Gujarati Language Only”
13. The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and therefore the
paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th
mark for every wrong answer shall be deducted to reach total marks scored.
14. If the appliance received in sizable amount than examination scheduled to be held
in multiple batches and candidates’ scores should be as per normalization
methodology before result declaration. (As per Annexure-1 attached)
15. just in case of offline test, the evaluation of the OMR sheets of the test shall be
evaluated on computer, as per entries made in OMR sheets by the candidates. As
the evaluation done on the pc by scanning thereby eliminating manual
evaluation, rechecking or inspection of OMR sheets, after test, won’t be
entertained by PGVCL.
16. As per GSO-3 the minimum eligibility stop marks for selection are going to be 50 and
above marks for unreserved candidates and 45 and above for reserved candidates.
However, the choice are going to be made purely on the idea of merit considering
available vacancies and reservation rules.
17. 5% marks (of secured marks in Exam) over and above actual marks secured shall
be added just in case of Widow Female Candidates. The widow female candidate, if
remarried shall not tend advantage of grace 5 Markova. Further, the widow
candidate shall categorically state so and inform if she is remarried with necessary
18. While preparing selection list, if two or more candidates found with equal marks in
Exam, they’re going to be kept in merit consistent with their date of birth i.e. elder are going to be
kept in priority to younger and if the date of birth is additionally found same, then they’re going to
be kept in priority consistent with alphabet seniority of name. the choice List as
and when required as per the vacancy position shall be operated. the choice list
displayed on official internet site shall be valid for the amount of 1 year from the date
of publication of the result.
19. just in case of name or caste differ thanks to marriage or the other reason in educational
certificates; then attach the copy of Govt. Gazette for transfer of name or caste,
failing which, the candidature for the further process are going to be rejected.